Trumpeter Lightning

Trumpeter have finally put details of their new Lightning kit on their
website.

I don't know what to make of the computer generated pictures at the bottom
of the page. I hope they are not representative of the final product as the
intake and exhausts definitely look wrong. I do hope it's not going to turn
into a beautfully produced disaster like the Hobby Boss A-7.
Reply to
Enzo Matrix

Site Timeline