Trumpeter Lightning

Trumpeter have finally put details of their new Lightning kit on their website.

I don't know what to make of the computer generated pictures at the bottom of the page. I hope they are not representative of the final product as the intake and exhausts definitely look wrong. I do hope it's not going to turn into a beautfully produced disaster like the Hobby Boss A-7.

Reply to
Enzo Matrix