Re: NO NATS IN 2005!!!!

Someone forgot to take their Trazodone this morning.

Kim M

Operation American Freedom-Where is our regime change?

Yes, Al- I took mine. Kim M

Reply to
Royabulgaf

You notice he didn't say "IPMS Nationals." I think he was speaking about one of his own favorite organization's events, like the North American Man-Bovine Love Association or the Society Opposed to the Propigation of Deodorant or some other such worthy cause. Right, Dennis?

--Chris Bucholtz

Reply to
Chris Bucholtz

Don't forget your evening dose....... ;-p

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Az Hoser? The Troll that lied about having a PPL and called himself a Captain on certain newsgroups? nah cant be him, he said he was never going to post on the net ever again, but maybe he did it anonymously .....LOL

Reply to
Colin

DO

NOT

FEED

THE

TROLL Thank you for your time and support in this matter.

Reply to
dave999

Dave, you just did.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

gasoline and alcohol do mix. and taste like crap.

No they didn't. They just didn't take enough. LIKE THE WHOLE BOTTLE with a few jiggers of Gin!!

Rusty White '03 Convention Chairman

Reply to
SHIP MDLR

NOW you've done it! You brought up his favorite modeling subject!

Rick MFE

Reply to
OXMORON1

What is your problem??? Are you not getting enough fibre in your diet??? When I read your words, I know that somewhere a village is missing it's idiot!!!

Tks Doug Moffatt IPMS/USA 34925

Reply to
Doug Moffatt