Re: NO NATS IN 2005!!!!

Someone forgot to take their Trazodone this morning.
Kim M
Operation American Freedom-Where is our regime change?
Yes, Al- I took mine. Kim M
Reply to
Royabulgaf
You notice he didn't say "IPMS Nationals." I think he was speaking about one of his own favorite organization's events, like the North American Man-Bovine Love Association or the Society Opposed to the Propigation of Deodorant or some other such worthy cause. Right, Dennis?
--Chris Bucholtz
Reply to
Chris Bucholtz
Don't forget your evening dose....... ;-p
Reply to
Al Superczynski
Az Hoser? The Troll that lied about having a PPL and called himself a Captain on certain newsgroups? nah cant be him, he said he was never going to post on the net ever again, but maybe he did it anonymously .....LOL
Reply to
Colin
DO
NOT
FEED
THE
TROLL Thank you for your time and support in this matter.

Reply to
dave999
Dave, you just did.
Bill Banaszak, MFE
Reply to
Bill Banaszak
gasoline and alcohol do mix. and taste like crap.
No they didn't. They just didn't take enough. LIKE THE WHOLE BOTTLE with a few jiggers of Gin!!
Rusty White '03 Convention Chairman
Reply to
SHIP MDLR
NOW you've done it! You brought up his favorite modeling subject!
Rick MFE
Reply to
OXMORON1
What is your problem??? Are you not getting enough fibre in your diet??? When I read your words, I know that somewhere a village is missing it's idiot!!!
Tks Doug Moffatt IPMS/USA 34925
Reply to
Doug Moffatt