Help identify "MIF" "Shaft" - it's a car make!

Hallo,

We need to identify the make of our car. In teh manual we can only see two logos saying "Shaft" (name of the type?) and MFI (name of the make).

Do you know any more aboutr these names (websites or similar) so that we can find parts?

Best regards, Mats Thilen Sweden

Reply to
Mats Thilen

MFI could mean "Multiport Fuel Injection" Where was the car made, and approximately what year?

Kim M

Operation American Freedom-Where is our regime change?

Reply to
Royabulgaf

My Maverick had no outside ID as a Ford. There was a blue oval inside on the rocker panel. Mine was unusual in not having chromed window frames too. Almost every other Maverick had chrome frames besides the windshield. I tried googling the MFI and automobile but nothing came up that matched. There were items either, or - but not both. Sorry, Mats.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

They say that car Shaft is a bad motherf . . .

Reply to
Tom Cervo