How can make more economical formulas of P.V.C products?

In The Name of Allah. There are some questions that we face when we attempt to find soloutions of industrial final products. The most important questions is : How can we balance between economical tendency and maximum reachable quantity of products? By the other hand , How can we find the most parts of filler with little change in the current formula to get our products more competitive ? I would like to give you my best wishes whoever you read my message Thanks.

Reply to
Mohammad Na

Rolf Wissmann