X-30 drawings needed

Was there some kind of finalized NASP X-30 iteration? I mean is that
flattened-nose waverider was really FINAL one?
I have seen promotional video with X-30 on orbit...should say that guys who
did it have put main gears wells right in the place where side scramjets
supposed to be...with B-36 size wheels.
The matter is I'm trying to scratchbuild X-30 in 1/72, and need some kind of
engineering drawings...so if anybody can help, would be very obliged. I have
some X-30 ad stuff from old good times, but it's definitely not enough.
Strong feelings that some details of fuselage underside, shock generator, in
fact, is 'retouched'.
Regards from Moscow,
Greg
Reply to
Gregory Omelchenko
Take your pick of drawings. I don't think it ever got beyond the artist's concept. Kim M
Operation American Freedom-Where is our regime change?
Reply to
Royabulgaf