Well well well, congratulations Jerry!

I had a little bird tell me you have still been missbehaving as usual..Did you pay your fine yet? Bet that was an eyeopener, but then knowing you maybe not. I hear you have a new girlfriend as well, whats her name...........Dave or Davena Weinershaker or something like that..............so when you two gonna tie the knot ? Lots of folks have tied the knot while serving time so don't let your old nasty habits get in your way..............best to you and your new girlfriend...........and if you stop by my house you can have the 4 bags of aluminum cans behind the outhouse to cash in and go towards your fine.

Visit my website:

expressed are those of my wifes, I had no input whatsoever. Remove "nospam" from email addy.

Reply to
Jerrys Pain in the Ass

Step 1. Change email address and user name. Step 2. Remove tagline with personally identifying info from outgoing message template. Step 3. Post anonymous trolling message.

O.k., here goes:

Step 1 - Check. Step 3 - Check. Step 2 - Che... aw, shit.

Reply to
Vince

That's great that you guys are getting married.

Which one of you is the bride? Did you sign up for the bridal registry? Maybe rmr could get together & buy you a gift.

Dave - don't forget to have Jerry sign a prenep in front of witnesses.

I wish you guys the best.

Phil

Reply to
Phil Stein

mindless obsession is so pathetic.

Reply to
NaCl

But predictible!

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Be glad to if there is interest. Could use some stuff for the rocket launching party house!!

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

message template.

No real need to post anonymous, and I left the signature and my website just for the hell of it, as old Jerry Con Man Irvine knows who I am............. Visit my website:

expressed are those of my wife, I had no input whatsoever. Remove "nospam" from email addy.

Reply to
Roy

I know I'm a newbie here and my opinion doesn't count for much....but why don't you guys start an "alt.bag.on.Jerry.Irvine" newsgroup?

It would sure save a lot of bandwdth....

Just a suggestion

Reply to
Edward Deerly

You are the 500th person to suggest it.

The whole point of the "baggers" is to suck in unsuspecting newbies into their evil world.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I see.... I guess I'll just fade into the background and let the "pros" take over.

Later, Ed

Reply to
Edward Deerly

We can talk about stuff that's on topic but it usually degenertaes to being about Jerry.

If you have any questions or want to discuss something, start a thread. You'll usually find out what you want to know before it degenerates.

Reply to
Phil Stein

YOU are one of the people that make it about Jerry!

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Sit down and shut-up and no one will mention your name.. Check back and look at the days you didn't post, if you don't believe me..

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

Fred - stop being rude. Congratulate Jerry & Dave! Then go back to telling the truth.

Did you guys set a date yet?

Reply to
Phil Stein

Truer words have never been spoken! Visit my website:

expressed are those of my wife, I had no input whatsoever. Remove "nospam" from email addy.

Reply to
Roy

I don't MAKE you reply. You CHOOSE to.

I am advocating rocketry freedom and access, and all you are doing is participating in punative acts.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Unfortunately it's not going to happen after all. Instead of saving up for the sex change surgery, I ended up spending my money on some crackpot scheme to purify readily-available industrial-grade 50% H2O2 into usable propellant...

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

The purified peroxide is! (But you knew that.)

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

Funny thing is, somebody else started this thread. Took a cheap shot (from behind cover...of course) at two people, then sat back like a malevolent little boy and waited for these guys to defend themselves. Then everybody jumps on and accuses JI of making things about himself.

Don't you guys get bored of this?

Weird.

Reply to
Al Gloer

If you look at the signature in the posters message, he's not anonomus. Also, he has a very nice web site on metal casting and from what he said on rec.crafts.metalworking he seems to know Jerry.

Reply to
Phil Stein