Well well well, congratulations Jerry!

I never said that. I cited an example of right that is a direct refutation of your charges.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

What a pithy and intellectual reply from such a genius of a man.

:)

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Liar. You are FIXATED.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

He's definitely not.

He refuses to disclose where he really got the "improved" kit.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

No, not you!, Roy!

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Thank youo, I knew who you were talking about as its all common sense in replying to a post as tothe order in which they are answered. Jerry just likes to jump in and claim a credit when ever he can............

Visit my website:

expressed are those of my wife, I had no input whatsoever. Remove "nospam" from email addy.

Reply to
Roy

Irv>===> > You are so frugal you buy rockets with rodent damage and feces in them.

There we go with that moment of forgetfullness. You know darn well where and when I got these kits. It was during a time when you were posting and usuing another of yur personas that was taking Jerry's part as doing no worng, then you lied about it a this person being an employee,etc etc...Jerry, see you stretch the truth, tell too many lies, and are in to many contempuous delas and always having to look over not one but two shoulders and your crotch as well to see any light at the end of the tunnel and tell the truth. I think you have ben caught up in your past and previous style of life and lies and its overwhelming your mind to function properly.

Visit my website:

expressed are those of my wife, I had no input whatsoever. Remove "nospam" from email addy.

Reply to
Roy

Huh?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I've seen you do worse.

Reply to
Phil Stein

No you haven't.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

In my opinion you have. It's ok to disagree.

Reply to
Phil Stein

This is why one cannot have a conversation with you. Guilty till proven innocent. "Right way" as arbitrarily judged by YOU, a known reactionary.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

"Innocent till guilty side", I like that bit of wit. Isn't that what happened to you? You proclaimed your innocence, for how many years, until proven guilty, (you know, $40K big fine)?? Oh but that's right, you still proclaim innocent status.. (;-)

Fred

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace