Well well well, congratulations Jerry!

I am absolutely convinced this is primary entertainment for some folks. The posts lack logic and are certainly more harmful to rocketry generally than they purport to be against me (for purile reasons).

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Sooo. Who and how does he "know" me?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I was not above "gifting" some.

Hey everybody else reading this, walk the talk. Give something truly cool to a fellow rocketeer.

Jerry

"The buying frenzy is a great idea. My hat is off to you."

-Michael Park, Seattle Rocket Works

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

And thanks again, from all of us!

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

I did go to his web site and have actually bookmarked it. He has some really interesting stuff on nonferrous casting techniques.

I'm sure he has some sort o' beef with JI, and like many others he vents it here.

I just wish he would spend some time posting on applications of casting techniques in rocketry instead. I could envision some really interesting work on either fin cans, motor mounts, or electronics bays.

As many have said before, I just find the constant "pick a fight with Jerry and Dave show" rather mundane.

Reply to
Al Gloer

Are you saying; your disregard for DOT regulations and resulting publicity was helpful to "rocketry freedom and access"? Are you really that stupid??

Fred

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

Cheap shot my ass, and behind cover, not at all. My website address was plainly given in my signature.. A trip to my website would reveal a true bona fide un mounged email address as well.

Visit my website:

expressed are those of my wife, I had no input whatsoever. Remove "nospam" from email addy.

Reply to
Roy

Here we go again Jerry,. playing the ever so stupid individual you really are...............you know darn well who I am........... Visit my website:

expressed are those of my wife, I had no input whatsoever. Remove "nospam" from email addy.

Reply to
Roy

Certainly not as harmfull if at all as the nonsense you pull and the folks you scam! Visit my website:

expressed are those of my wife, I had no input whatsoever. Remove "nospam" from email addy.

Reply to
Roy

I will admit that I did not read the whole post. I saw the usual JI bashing drivel and what looked like another troll address.

I still state it was a cheap shot as the post had absolutely no value (even in the world of drawing attention to JI's transgressions), however the respect ratchets up a few notches for being willing to say who you are.

I'd still rather you contribute by speaking on you casting expertise rather than pumping more JI/DW drivel.

Your call, 'tis still a free country.

message

Reply to
Al Gloer

like who?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I am darn well waiting for you to admit it on rmr.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

No email contact there. No real name there. No CV there.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Point.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

With his "special way of putting things", I wonder if his teeth are still all in his mouth..(;-)

Fred

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

Ever here of "whois" Jerry.....use it and my website and it will even get you to my street address and telephone number..............see I hide behind nothing............. Visit my website:

expressed are those of my wife, I had no input whatsoever. Remove "nospam" from email addy.

Reply to
Roy

Lets see, my memmory is not like it used to be but just to name a few.numerous foks that bought and paid for kits that never got them, foks that won kits that never got them, folks that paid for the infamous RMR "T" shirts that never got them, and the poor old girl you hoodwinked into using her credit card accepting capability that lost that right and business because you screwed her too.....I think I have about 99% of everything I know about you in an archived zip file around here someplace, so I will just have to did it out and jog yur memory perhaps..........Besides its needs updating with the DOT thing, and a few other odds and ends.........

Evidently your in amaongst an entire new crowd on rmr or everyone else that really knows you and how you operate and your past history has you filtered out. You have not changed.....................and your memory certainly has not gotten to the point that you do not know who I am...........

Visit my website:

expressed are those of my wife, I had no input whatsoever. Remove "nospam" from email addy.

Reply to
Roy

Ah, this is the same poster who was signing himself "Foxeye" a while back... you used to post a bunch of old grudges about Jerry, but including me as a target is something new... what's up with that?

Whatever may have happened between you and Jerry, I've certainly done you no wrong: is your hatred of him such that anyone who doesn't "get with the program" and join in is your enemy too?

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

False, I have BEGGED for those alleged folks to come forward and when the rumor was first floated by Chris Pearson in SNOAR NEWS (where I also published a request MANY YEARS ago to come forward), I instituted "bill on delivery" as a prophylactic measure.

  1. 20 year old+ rumor
  2. No examples ever surfaced.
  3. Written request for examples to come forward published in SNOAR NEWS, Tripolitan, rmr. No "victims" ever surfaced.
  4. Prophylactic policy change made involving sending product PRIOR to payment, even to general consumers.

So I invite you to come forward with fact, not conjecture or allegation.

Refunded in full.

Because she engaged in a violation of her CC contract in at least two ways. Third party transactions, and not delivering as agreed when she pocketed the money.

My version of the story is FAR more accurate than yours. I am a primary witness. You?

Why not FTP it to me for review. I will be looking for primary complainants and first hand accounts, if any.

Even if one were to improperly take your allegations on face value, you would be forced to admit I "have changed."

I ship product "bill on delivery" so loss of payment is no longer possible for the consumer either on rockets or T-shirts.

Furthermore even my harshest critics have admitted **I** refunded the T-shirt transaction in full despite never receiving a CC refund or check refund from DEBY whom they paid.

Jerry

I await your factual reply.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

[whois.dotster.com]

The data contained in the WHOIS database, while believed by the company to be reliable, is provided "as is", with no guarantee or warranties regarding its accuracy. This information is provided for the sole purpose of assisting you in obtaining information about domain name registration records. Any use of this data for any other purpose, including, but not limited to, allowing or making possible dissemination or collection of this data in part or in its entirety for any purpose, such as the transmission of unsolicited advertising and solicitations, is expressly forbidden without the prior written permission of this company. By submitting an inquiry, you agree to these terms of usage and limitations of warranty. Please limit your queries to 10 per minute and one connection.

Registrant: None 7527 County Rd 26 Hope Hull, Alabama 36043 US

Registrar: DOTSTER Domain Name: FRUGALMACHINIST.COM Created on: 03-JAN-03 Expires on: 01-JAN-05 Last Updated on: 14-DEC-03

Administrative, Technical Contact: Hauer, Roy W snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net None 7527 County Rd 26 Hope Hull, Alabama 36043 US 334-281-7217

Domain servers in listed order: NS3.MULTINAME.NET NS4.MULTINAME.NET

End of Whois Information

Yes.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine