Well well well, congratulations Jerry!

You are so frugal you buy rockets with rodent damage and feces in them. Or put them in if missing.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

The folks on rmr have found a persistent reason to pick on it. Go figure.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

The better to kick you in.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I've never seen a single post, complaining of that policy. what are you talking about?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

you fight like a girl.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

So does Bill Lee.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

If we ever meet, and you so decide, it will be at your own peril.

Fred

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

shaped rockets" ?

Reply to
Phil Stein

Reply to
Phil Stein

snip

snip Hmmmmmmmmmmmm I seem toI recall this was a standard proceedure for USR, to include rodent feces and c*ck roach infested newspapers in for packing material along with insect eaten reject damaged nose cones and delaminated unwound insected laden body tubes, and whatever those things were you tried passing off as a parachute! Then again I guess when you live in a old beater of a car behind a row of dumpsters, that would have been about as good a quality as could be expected, along with the integrity of the owner............ Visit my website:

expressed are those of my wife, I had no input whatsoever. Remove "nospam" from email addy.

Reply to
Roy

sounds like a mortar to me! Visit my website:

expressed are those of my wife, I had no input whatsoever. Remove "nospam" from email addy.

Reply to
Roy

Apparantly standard procedure for ONE GUY EVER. You. It certainly makes it suspect in light of the fact you turned out to be one of the most intense and non-factual hecklers EVER!!

And if "true" why not make a warranty claim? Hmmm?

Therefore we can impute that you are a lying sack of shit.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Because he'd rather hold a grudge?

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

And allege something that was never true.

Jerry Irvine

Well I ama not going through all that bullshit again and again with an absolute con man. Its water under the bridge as far as getting it made right afterall you can;'t get blood from a stone now can you. Besides once the complaints started to flow (anand not just mine) you sort of just dried up and became quuiet until things quieted down...........you sure do have a very short memory now don't you Jerry.............Once a con man always a con man............. your buy now and pay after process did not work for the simple reason folks were having to pay out of their own pocket to return worthless screwed up merchandise, so it was like pissing that money in the wind. IIRC there was more than just a few that had bitched about your policy and your deploreable pityfull so called rocket kits. YOu musty be suffering from alhzheimers, in your old age dirtbag, as you seem to forget what you want and remember only what suits you. Not that you did not suffer from it earlier on, as you have a very selective memory and a very vivid imagination.

Visit my website:

expressed are those of my wife, I had no input whatsoever. Remove "nospam" from email addy.

Reply to
Roy

Hey Weinershaker...........go back in your corner and play with yourself. YOu don;t have a clue now and you certainly don;t have a clue as to what transpired previously, only what your boyfriend Jerry tells you. I bet you both sit side by side and respond to emails and posts, as its rare that your post is not directly up and under Jerrys post, just like your probably right up under Jerry right now!

Ya dweeb! Visit my website:

expressed are those of my wife, I had no input whatsoever. Remove "nospam" from email addy.

Reply to
Roy

Jerry never does any wrong..............haaaaaaaaaaaahaahahahaaaahaaaaa

I guess I have to dig out my archieves on the chat forum you participated in with the RMR T shirt fiasco and some other related crap. How ironic it was you all of a sudden started to have glitches in your internet connection, and could not continue on with the debate on how you ripped folks and used credit cards fraudulently..........to get the cash and produce no goods.............Your a con man plain and simple. Always was and always will be.........thats the long and short of it!

Waranty claim my ass.,............to what a fly by night non existant company that could only yet again supply more of the same old junk........what would be gained.................I was not alone in those complaints and you know it. Visit my website:

expressed are those of my wife, I had no input whatsoever. Remove "nospam" from email addy.

Reply to
Roy

Sounds like he hit the nail on the head.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

I didn't know he was your customer :-)

Bob Kaplow