Nats Video

I got some awesome feedback after the last video I posted. There was some s= olid suggestions and requests for what you'd like to see. I added them to t= he format in this video. Just small changes, but effective. I like the resu= lts, so I will try to make each of the following videos the same way. Also,= a LOT of people are requesting the T-Jet videos. They are coming, I promis= e. I am still processing all the footage (12 hours) and haven't gotten to t= he t-jets yet. The T-Jet race was late in the race schedule for the weekend= and I am editing footage in order. Thanks again for all the great feedback= . Enjoy!

If you listen close at 0:51, you can hear Mark go "huh?" right before the c= horus. haha

Thanks for watching and please help support Bootny Lee Presents by subscrib= ing to my YouTube channel

and don't forget to "= like" if you enjoy it.

If you would like us to film your next slot car race, show or event, contac= t us at: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com. Visit our websites: bootnylee.blogspot.com a= nd youtube.com.bootnylee.

Thanks, Brian

Reply to
Bootny Lee Presents

solid suggestions and requests for what you'd like to see. I added the= m to the format in this video. Just small changes, but effective. I like th= e results, so I will try to make each of the following videos the same way.= Also, a LOT of people are requesting the T-Jet videos. They are coming, I = promise. I am still processing all the footage (12 hours) and haven't g= otten to the t-jets yet. The T-Jet race was late in the race schedule for t= he weekend and I am editing footage in order. Thanks again for all the grea= t feedback. Enjoy!

before the chorus. haha

ibing to my YouTube channel

and don't forge= t to "like" if you enjoy it.

act us at: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com. Visit our websites: bootnylee.blogspot.com= and youtube.com.bootnylee.

Its not spam, its a video I filmed. Thanks for watching and the douche repl= y.

Reply to
Bootny Lee Presents

Bootny Lee Presents crap:

Yes unrequested multiple posting of a company plugging a crap product or service is spam

Reply to
down_hill

Even if it's not crap, it's still SPAM.

Cheers, Gary B-)

Reply to
Gary R. Schmidt

It acquires the label of crap when it is posted to groups not related to the subject of the group.

Then there was no positive reaction to the crap and if something is good it happens to generate it own life on the net.

Computer education is needed when it takes 5 or 6 tries to post a message with a hyperlink.

If you are a contributor you can stray from the subject a bit and push your interests but it helps if there is a relation to modeling.

Such as in February I will be running a conference on race car engineering the subject will be data acquisition and in particular what shock absorber data traces mean. One of the vendors that will be present is a car model maker who builds custom 1/8 1/16 Ferrari models or works of art. There will be many historic race cars on display that you can compare with the models.

So depending on how and how many times that is sent it could be perceived as spam or a shameless plug for what I do or as an opening for somebody to ask questions about the event on Long Island.

Reply to
down_hill

Seconded, all points. I used to race 1:32 ECRA standard on a 90ft plus lap permanent four-lane circuit, fully landscaped. Long ago demolished and the building which (just-and-so) contained it too. Built by a chap called Duncan Laycock, I believed it featured in the US magazine Model Car Science, remarkable for a small club in one of the more remote extremities of England. Most of the cars weren't exactly fine scale items (there was a problem with "Thingies", eventually - IIRC - banned for not being representative of a real world prototype), but there was a separate class for those which were mobile scale miniatures. Those HO items look a bit too swift for me, certainly a bit quicker than "scale speed". But it would be nice to see a landscaped circuit with a class technical restriction which limited speed.

I recall motorising (and Hot-rodding) an Airfix Ford "T", it was too slow to compete with the vac-form bodied projectiles, but it caused some amusement. It's only a pity these weren't available at the time...

Cheers,

Moramarth

Reply to
Moramarth

I do like the landscaped courses. Some slot car sanctions do not allow scen= ic tracks for racing. I am hoping to film for some clubs that allow scenic = tracks. I am also planning to film other scales as well. There was a local =

1/24 scale shop that allowed plastic model kits for bodies. It was a separa= te class, but fun to run. Some racers even altered the interior of their ki= ts to fit the chassis. Problem was, a lot of them would burn their motors b= ecause they weren't well ventilated.

Brian

Reply to
Bootny Lee Presents