Nats Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7BPEyiQ_Ug&hd=1

I got some awesome feedback after the last video I posted. There was some solid suggestions and requests for what you'd like to see. I added them to the format in this video. Just small changes, but effective. I like the results, so I will try to make each of the following videos the same way. Also, a LOT of people are requesting the T-Jet videos. They are coming, I promise. I am still processing all the footage (12 hours) and haven't gotten to the t-jets yet. The T-Jet race was late in the race schedule for the weekend and I am editing footage in order. Thanks again for all the great feedback. Enjoy!
If you listen close at 0:51, you can hear Mark go "huh?" right before the chorus. haha
Thanks for watching and please help support Bootny Lee Presents by subscribing to my YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/bootnylee) and don't forget to "like" if you enjoy it.
If you would like us to film your next slot car race, show or event, contact us at: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com. Visit our websites: bootnylee.blogspot.com and youtube.com.bootnylee.
Thanks, Brian
On Monday, July 9, 2012 1:41:24 PM UTC-4, Bootny Lee Presents wrote:

Its not spam, its a video I filmed. Thanks for watching and the douche reply.
Bootny Lee Presents crap:

Yes unrequested multiple posting of a company plugging a crap product or service is spam
On 20/07/2012 11:08 AM, down_hill wrote:

Even if it's not crap, it's still SPAM.
    Cheers,         Gary    B-)
--
When men talk to their friends, they insult each other.
They don't really mean it.
Gary R. Schmidt wrote:

It acquires the label of crap when it is posted to groups not related to the subject of the group.
Then there was no positive reaction to the crap and if something is good it happens to generate it own life on the net.
Computer education is needed when it takes 5 or 6 tries to post a message with a hyperlink.
If you are a contributor you can stray from the subject a bit and push your interests but it helps if there is a relation to modeling.
Such as in February I will be running a conference on race car engineering the subject will be data acquisition and in particular what shock absorber data traces mean. One of the vendors that will be present is a car model maker who builds custom 1/8 1/16 Ferrari models or works of art. There will be many historic race cars on display that you can compare with the models.
So depending on how and how many times that is sent it could be perceived as spam or a shameless plug for what I do or as an opening for somebody to ask questions about the event on Long Island.

Seconded, all points. I used to race 1:32 ECRA standard on a 90ft plus lap permanent four-lane circuit, fully landscaped. Long ago demolished and the building which (just-and-so) contained it too. Built by a chap called Duncan Laycock, I believed it featured in the US magazine Model Car Science, remarkable for a small club in one of the more remote extremities of England. Most of the cars weren't exactly fine scale items (there was a problem with "Thingies", eventually - IIRC - banned for not being representative of a real world prototype), but there was a separate class for those which were mobile scale miniatures. Those HO items look a bit too swift for me, certainly a bit quicker than "scale speed". But it would be nice to see a landscaped circuit with a class technical restriction which limited speed.
I recall motorising (and Hot-rodding) an Airfix Ford "T", it was too slow to compete with the vac-form bodied projectiles, but it caused some amusement. It's only a pity these <http://www.games-workshop.com / gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp?prodId=prod1090176> weren't available at the time...
Cheers,
Moramarth
On Sunday, August 5, 2012 1:55:31 PM UTC-4, Moramarth wrote:

I do like the landscaped courses. Some slot car sanctions do not allow scenic tracks for racing. I am hoping to film for some clubs that allow scenic tracks. I am also planning to film other scales as well. There was a local 1/24 scale shop that allowed plastic model kits for bodies. It was a separate class, but fun to run. Some racers even altered the interior of their kits to fit the chassis. Problem was, a lot of them would burn their motors because they weren't well ventilated.
Brian