Does this VIDEO depict a bad 3 phase motor?

I sold a supposedly rebuilt 3 phase 10 hp motor to a customer.
The customer contacted me and is claiming that the motor is
defective, citing vibration and noise.
I asked him to make a video.
As a proof of this, he produced the following video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mn6bnva0Q0g

As I watched it, and looking at the water in cup, I could not but feel that it is a totally normal motor. However, as I would like to be sure of whether I am right, or wrong, I wanted to ask your opinion.
Does the above motor sound bad and does it vibrate excessively?
thanks
Ignoramus26205 wrote:

HUH? What is WRONG with the guy? The water is BARELY moving at ALL! I'm not sure the sound in a YouTube video is good enough to tell much, but it didn't sound wrong. If he wants a super-balanced motor, he's going to have to go to a Fanuc spindle motor or something.
One doesn't expect a 10 Hp motor to "purr like a kitten". Also, if he's using a rotary phase converter or something like that, even though his L-L voltage is well balanced, the motor may have slightly more vibration than with a real 3-phase mains supply.
Jon
He has it mounted on a hard / semi-rigidity / wood pallet. He should have it on shocks like an isolated rubber sheet without bolts through making the thing hard again.
Rubber washers top/bottom with metal washers to transfer bolt head and nut to keep within bounds but not hold tight. Let the motor float in the bounds.
If the need is so tight, then he should go multi-phase and super balanced with super bearings. The winding's have to be matched.
Martin
On 11/20/2017 8:32 PM, Ignoramus26205 wrote:

On Mon, 20 Nov 2017 20:32:29 -0600, Ignoramus26205

So you're wondering if it's an Al Special rebuilt (blow off and repaint sans masking) or an actual rebuild?

A 10hp motor with three or four tenths of vibration? Get out. That big guy is purring.
There's a little something in the sound that bothers me on a minor level, but I'd want a stethoscope to verify that it's from one of the motor bearings and nothing else in the room. Just a harshness. I wonder if a screwdriver held against the bearing housing and up against the phone would pick anything up.
--
Shake off all the fears of servile prejudices, under which weak minds
are servilely crouched. Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call on her