War Bird Video??? where is it?

Hi again group.

Do you know where is this video? I once saw a 3-5 minute war bird video somewhere here on google. It was a link in a post.

It has a few P-51 Mustangs (looks like may be actual color WWII film footage) flying together and has some rock/metal music playing along to say the story. The video was ended by dedicating it to the makers fellow pilots, defenders of our great nation and freedom. It was very stirring and well done, even months later I think about it.

I did not save it because I was looking for something else at the time and figured I could look it up again later. I CAN'T FIND IT!!!!! :(

Whoever made it, thanks for making it. Thank you, and all our soldiers, most of all for your service. You are the REAL heros, Thank You.

Have fun, Karl. Thanks group.

Reply to
Karl

Possibly under "Reference Sites - Inc Microlights & Homebuilts " at

e.g. P-51 - Mustang Images - WWII to Today P-51 - Original training movies etc. P-51 - Mustang sound wave*** Planes and Pilots of WWII

regards Alan T. Alan's Hobby, Model & RC Links

A.T.

On 1/29/2004 11:16 PM Ted shuffled out of his cave and grunted these great (and sometimes not so great) words of knowledge:

I think this may be what you are looking for.

It is actual footage of WWII training films for various aircraft.

Reply to
Ted Campanelli