Video

Sometime back, there was a link to a fairly long video of a team forge
welding a ring on a spoked hub from the early 1900's For the life of me,
I can't figure out what to call it so I can send it on to a friend. Help?
Reply to
RoyJ
Maybe ?
It's the sixth link at a search for steam hammer. Also see first and tenth links there.
Reply to
James Waldby
Impressive but not the one I was looking for. I need show forge welding done on a large scale, something bigger than a classic blacksmith with single hammer.
James Waldby wrote:
Reply to
RoyJ
Ned Simmons