VIDEO

I have a digital camera installed at my friend comuter, and I want to see him from mine using the internet. but also I want to record on video tape here what I see. How can I do it? Gal

Reply to
Galsaba

you will need the appropriate hardware (with video output) to feed your recording device.

they are commonly available at the larger computer and appliance stores.

for example do a search for "dazzle interface"

Reply to
TimPerry

Dear Sir or Madam:

Sorry to trouble you during the working time. However, I wish we could have a very happy co-operation.

Our company is a manufacturer of all kinds of magnetic products (including NdFeB, Alnico, Ferrite, Plastic Magnet, Rubber Magnet and magnet assembles, electrical components, motors etc.

We hope to be one of your suppliers to supply you with our best and qualified products for your motors, machines and so on.

Web:

You may also be able to have a visit to our factory so that we could have better co-operations in the future.

Reply to
John Patrick