please help

hi there am building a replica of Titanic, as i am customizing in my own way, i want to have weapons on board, i watched a movie called "problem child" in which he had a remote control helicopter and he used it to shot little "bb-pellets" through these machine gun type of gun.. do you know where i can get these types of weapons or any other for that matter? thanks in advance. ~b~

Reply to
Bryan Bottorff

Steve Jensen

refer to =

= "Boats, Yachts, Submarines, Warship Combat and Nautical reviews" sub section = "Warship Combat - C02 BB Cannon etc." regards Alan T. Alan's Hobby, Model & RC Links

A.T.

hi there am building a replica of Titanic, as i am customizing in my own way, i want to have weapons on board, i watched a movie called "problem child" in which he had a remote control helicopter and he used it to shot little "bb-pellets" through these machine gun type of gun.. do you know where i can get these types of weapons or any other for that matter? thanks in advance. ~b~

Reply to
Copper

hi there am building a replica of Titanic, as i am customizing in my own way, i want to have weapons on board, i watched a movie called "problem child" in which he had a remote control helicopter and he used it to shot little "bb-pellets" through these machine gun type of gun.. do you know where i can get these types of weapons or any other for that matter? thanks in advance. ~b~

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

hi there am building a replica of Titanic, as i am customizing in my own way, i want to have weapons on board, i watched a movie called "problem child" in which he had a remote control helicopter and he used it to shot little "bb-pellets" through these machine gun type of gun.. do you know where i can get these types of weapons or any other for that matter? thanks in advance. ~b~

Reply to
Zipper

hi there am building a replica of Titanic, as i am customizing in my own way, i want to have weapons on board, i watched a movie called "problem child" in which he had a remote control helicopter and he used it to shot little "bb-pellets" through these machine gun type of gun.. do you know where i can get these types of weapons

Reply to
W4JLE

hi there am building a replica of Titanic, as i am customizing in my own way, i want to have weapons on board, i watched a movie called "problem child" in which he had a remote control helicopter and he used it to shot little "bb-pellets" through these machine gun type of gun.. do you know where i can get these types of weapons or any other for that matter? thanks in advance. ~b~

Reply to
Zipper

If you've never heard hob-nailed boots before, stick yer ear out the door . . . Cheers, Fred McClellan The House Of Balsa Dust

Fred McClellan

Reply to
Zipper