Uploaded a new video: Introduction to the HP/Agilent 3852A

Dear members:

I have created a new video which will serve as an introduction to the HP/Agilent 3852A

Data Adquisition and Control Unit. This is part 1, I hope do at least two or three more videos

on the 3852A.

If you like the video, please give me a thumbs up.

Thanks.

Reply to
Robert Wolf

Nice! I have added a link to my HP3852A page at

gustafsson.anders