Uploaded a new video: Introduction to the HP/Agilent 3852A

Dear members:
I have created a new video which will serve as an introduction to the HP/Agilent 3852A
Data Adquisition and Control Unit. This is part 1, I hope do at least two or three more videos
on the 3852A.

If you like the video, please give me a thumbs up.
Thanks.
Reply to
Robert Wolf
Nice! I have added a link to my HP3852A page at
gustafsson.anders