Testing Outside Lighting With Greenlee Circuit Tracer

Is there a straightforward way to use a Greenlee Circuit Tracer on outside lighting fixtures? These would only have the screw in bulb, so I guess you
would need something that screws into the bulb socket and exposes a normal three prong electrical outlet, into which you would plug the Greenlee device?

In my tracer kit I keep one each of these: http://www.homedepot.com/p/Leviton-660-Watt-Lamp-Holder-to-Outlet-Adapter-White-R54-00125-00W/100357036 http://www.homedepot.com/p/Leviton-15-Amp-Gray-Polarized-Grounding-Adapter-R55-00274-0GY/100356839