Testing Outside Lighting With Greenlee Circuit Tracer

Is there a straightforward way to use a Greenlee Circuit Tracer on outside lighting fixtures? These would only have the screw in bulb, so I guess you would need something that screws into the bulb socket and exposes a normal three prong electrical outlet, into which you would plug the Greenlee device?

In my tracer kit I keep one each of these:

Rich.