Greenlee Circuit Tracer

I am looking for any info experience anybody has had with the Greenlee Circuit Tracers 2007,2008,2011 . I am planning on purchasing one out of my own pocket since my company is too cheap to purchase it for me. I currently have one of the cheap 30.00 Circuit Tracer and it leaves alot to be desired. Are these Greenlee units worth what they charge for it? From my understanding they are able to trace which relay a light is controlled in a lighting control panel? I would appreciate any opinions I could get on these units. Thanks

Reply to
super2324us