Complete Video Tutorial on Building a CNC Router

I have been logging my CNC router build on my site using video. I have created about 33+ videos on all of the steps throughout the process. It's really easy to build from these videos and I've had many do so. Check it out and give me some feedback or suggestions. Thanks, Patrick

phooddaniel