WTB Hasegawa Hornet

Anybody have a 1/48 Hasegawa F/A-18A Hornet for sale? I need the 'A' version for an upcoming project.

Thanks in advance Carl

Reply to
Carl Benoit

I just built the C from Hassey, and noticed in my (later) research that other then the tailfins, everything is there in the box to build the A also. In other words, just some different parts (they include both versions in the kit) and antenna placements. All the holes have to be drilled out and they include the divot on the inside of the fuselage where you need these. If it comes too it, you can "erase" the extra bump from the vertical stab.

Someone last month had linked to a site that had all the pictures showing the differences. Of course this was after I had started building, but was able to make a few changes to get it closer to an A model. And you still have to point out that it is a C. I just say it's an A+ version and sleep well at night.

Hope this helps if you run into any walls finding the A.

Rich

Reply to
Rich