SEA camo scheme on QF-86s & F-84s needed, please

Still on my SEA camo kick. I'm looking for the SEA scheme used on the QF-86s. I have found a few color pics online & in some books, but none showing the horizontal surfaces very well. Anyone help? How about the F-84s? I think I have the old Heller kit in my stash which had Greek camo. Was it the same as SEA? How about the Monogram kit? Wasn't one of its releases in SEA camo? Any help there? I did find the F-104 & QF/F-102 schemes. Thanks.

Reply to
frank

ROKAF F-86's carried a "SEA" scheme at Kunsan AB in 1983. There is a photo to prove it here:

But I know because I was there. I wish I could find more information about these old planes. There sure looked odd sitting next to the F-16's.

Reply to
dancho

Frank,

I can scan the Monogram's F-84 instructions if you like. Contact me off group.

Frank

Reply to
Frank Koval

Thanks, I have that site saved but guess I didn't see the F-84 buried down there amongst all the F-4s!

Reply to
frank