REQ: F-86H SEA Camoflauge Scheme

I recently picked up the Special Hobby kit of the F-86H and want to do
it in the SEA scheme used by some ANG units in the late 60s. My copies
of T.O. 1-1-4 do not go back far enough to have this scheme, and the
F-84F scheme is quite different than what was used on the F-86. I have
found the scheme for the F-86D on-line, but again this is quite
different from the 86H. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Dave Shreeve
Reply to
Dave Shreeve