Old News?

Sorry if this is old news, but I thought folks here might be interested in the following...

Looks like 'Hornby' is taking over the model & paint divisions of Airfix / Humbrol.

I have to say, I grew up building Airfix models, and painting Ral Partha metal minis with Humbrol enamels low those many years (ok, it's decades now) ago. I do hope that they continue to create good kits.

Myrmidon

Reply to
Myrmidon

i hope they do not ruin the humbrol. be cool for the rlm colors to return. think i'll email a polite inquiry.

Hornby now have an excellent reputation. They have had their own share of financial problems but they now seem to have realised that in the 21st century, when the computer game is king, there is little profit to be made producing toys for kids. Since they realised that around the turn of the century, they have started producing proper railway *models* for the adult modeller and collector. Their fortunes have gone from strength to strength since.

I think that Airfix and Humbrol are in safe hands.

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

that cheers me a bit. thanks enzo.