Lone Star Models shutting down

DONT GET YOUR SHORTS IN A WAD!!!

I need a break! I have been doing this for some 20 years now. It is only temporary. I'll be back in a few months. Watch my web site ,when the vacation notice is gone, I'm back.

Merry Christmas! Mike West/Lone Star Models

Mike West

Enjoy your break, Mike. You certainly deserve it.

We're doing the same with ESM 72. Taking a hiatus while we get the book on WWI modeling in 1/72 done.

Enjoy!

Tom & Lynne Young for MAI/ESM 72

Mike West wrote:

Reply to