Anyone know anyhting about when the 1/48 scale U.S. Aircraft Catapult from Lone Star Models will be released?

Does anyone have any information about when the following will be released?

- 1/48 scale U.S. Aircraft Catapult from Lone Star models

I contacted Mike West via email last week because I was under the impression that it was coming available after the IPMS Convention.

However, Mike W. quickly replied with "no it is not available yet".

I have since written back asking about a future release, but to date he has not responded. So, I thought I would post the question here.

Thanks in advance, John M.

Reply to
John R. Meloro

Why wait for Mike West? A free downloadable catapult (for USS Arizona) is available at:

You need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer (free/downloadable at
This model comes in 1/250th scale, but you could rescale it in Photoshop on your computer. Normally printed out on carstock, you could scratch build it in styrene using this model as a guide. But the cardstock version looks pretty good as is. You print the model out on your inkjet printer.

You also get a floatplane and the turret of the Arizona.

..../Vess Irvine Estes Park, Colorado

Reply to
Vess Irvine