Lone Star Models web site

Greetings all.

I have not been on this group for some time now. For some reason my PC would not allow it. I tried it again last night out of boredom and voila! it worked.

Many of you guys and gals are old friends and customers, still many are not. I wanted to let all of you know that I have a new web site with photos of many of my products (like the 1/48 P6 USN catapult) and more photos to come. There are also many new items since I last posted here some two years or so ago.

Thanks, Mike West/Lone Star Models

Mike West

Excellent. Any clues as to when the 1:72 X/Y B-52 is likely to be available? (Weeks, Months or Years?) Thanks, Jon.

Reply to
Jonathan Stilwell

I assume "F-11F cockpit" is a typo?

(kim)

Reply to
kim

No it isn't a typo, I am making one for the old Lindberg kit. Yeah I know all about the new kit, I've neve rlet that stop me though!

Mike

Reply to
Mike West

Oh right, I stand corrected. I had assumed it was a misspelling of "F-111F" cockpit as indeed many othe readers may have done. It's clear now.

(kim)

Reply to
kim

Don't apologize! The old Lindberg Tiger is a good representation of the prototype and if I were into 1/48 I'd snatch up a cockpit set for it in a heartbeat.

Reply to
Al Superczynski

welcome back Mike

Reply to
Kevin(Bluey)

You did it now. I got to liberate the credit cards from my wife....

Reply to
darkwing104