Used Lathe dealers in Phoenix AZ area

I am looking for a used 13" or 16" lathe in the Phoenix AZ area. But the difficult part is I have only a 4' wide place for it. SO the lathe needs to be
48" long at its' widest point.
I hope to get to Phoenix next Friday to locate one and maybe haul it home.
Any names of dealers or private owners would be appreciated.
Thanks Bob AZ
Good luck Bob,
I looked for a used lathe for a couple of years off and on in Phoenix. Since we're not exactly a manufacturing town, there isn't too many lathes that made it this far west. I bought a Birmingham lathe (New) from a place in Reno, NV.
The South Bend's I did see were beat. Beds with visible dips where the cross slide rode over it too many times. 1/2 a turn to take up slack in the knobs, etc.
Just trying to save you some effort. Sorry, but my lathe isn't for sale either.
Bart
RWatson767 wrote:

--
Bart D. Hull
snipped-for-privacy@inficad.com

I stumbled across a dealer that sells quite a few machines and has a fair stock. It's Moore's Tools on Thomas near 31 ave. (3102 W Thos. Rd. 602-455-8904) It's just east of the Marshall Tool dealers.
Bill
On 01 Jan 2005 07:24:10 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (RWatson767) wrote:

If you want to take a trip out of town, try Al's Machinery in Tucson.
Al's Metal Working Machinery (520) 574-2776 5141 E Canada St Tucson, AZ 85706
<http://www.google.com/local?hl=en&lr=&c2coff=1&q=Al%27s+Machinery&near=Tucson,+AZ&oi=localr
See the above for a map.