WTB Lathe & Mill in Phoenix Area

I just moved to the Phoenix area and will need a lathe and mill in the near future. Does anyone have a machine they want to sell or know some used machinery dealers or auctions in the area?

Thanks,

Dave Berryhill remove the "REMOVETHIS" from my email address if replying by email

Reply to
Dave Berryhill

Hey Dave,

Try Marty Escarcega. He's in Mesa. Super guy. Very straight shooter.

snipped-for-privacy@cox.net

Take care.

Brian Laws>I just moved to the Phoenix area and will need a lathe and mill in the near

Reply to
Brian Lawson

Thanks Brian. Someone else emailed me with the same info and I've already been in contact with Marty.

Thanks again,

Dave

Reply to
Dave Berryhill

Brian Lawson wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Doing what I can to find him something....thanks Brian.

Reply to
Marty Escarcega