spiral saw welding tip cleaner question

Does anyone know where I can buy the spiral cut wire that is used as saw blades (like this:

) or welding tip cleaners? ( like this
)

I would like to find this in several sizes.

Reply to
Roger Shoaf

I saw some of the carbide saws at a Rodman Tool booth at a trade show. Google them.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

Roger Shoaf wrote: Does anyone know where I can buy the spiral cut wire that is used as (clip)welding tip cleaners? I don't know anything about the saw blades, but I just looked at my welding tip cleaners, and they are not spiraled for the full length. which suggests that they are manufactured out of smooth wire, rather than being cut from lengths of spiral pattern wire.

Reply to
Leo Lichtman