LOC PRECISION WEB DOWN FOR MAINT

Our webmaster and server owner came down with a terminal illness last fall and has been unable to communicate with us for many months. His company servers were just shut down last night and we are in the process of relocating our site to a new server.

Some of the email links are also down. We should have everything up in some order within 24 hours - if you need to contact us, we can be reached at snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net for the time being.

We are sorry for the inconvenience - the new 20th Anniversary Catalog is nearly complete -

Look for announcements concerning the new catalog and web site enhancements soon both here and on ROL.

Thank you for your patience, we will miss Mike and Laurel very much.

Barry Lynch

Reply to
<locprecision