PING:Gernot Hassenpflug

Hello,

Regarding the Airfix 1:48 Seafire 46/47 I can only suggest that you go for it. I have done both but want now to do them with different colour schemes. With a little TLC they build up very well. If you do the 47 the spare wing (for the 46) works well with the Aeroclub Mk 21 Spitfire conversion kit. Not looking for sympathy but I recently lost all my builds (30 years worth) and modelling gear in a garage fire. On the bright side it a damn good excuse to start all over again.

Good hunting

John

Reply to
John E