Re: Trumpeter Spitfire Float Plane ???

How about, since they already have the spitfire, added floats gives them a new boxing and more sales. I got an MBA, and that is why I can figure this out. ..../V

I bet, with all the "what do you want released" posts over the years, > etc....that this plane was not mentioned... > > Anyone have an idea why Trumpeter would pick this plane when so many > others that we desire > go wanting????? > > > Craig >
Reply to
Vess Irvine

gee thanks, school boy

Reply to
Craig

Hi Craig ....

I would not have ridiculed you if you had not whined about nothing. Your original post, when you bitched about the Trumpeter float plane spitfire, was useless. Actually, worse then useless, because it was so mean spirited.

Looking below at your original posting, can you seriously tell me it serves any purpose whatsoever, other then to beam out bad vibrations over the ether?

And also Craig, you cetainly asked out loud, "anyone have any idea ......" So you should contain your snippiness when someone takes the trouble to answer.

.../V

Reply to
Vess Irvine

Now Ron, on the other hand, has no excuse at all for the mean message below. After all, his hero, GWB, is the first pres. with an MBA, and hopefully the last after November.

Ron, why don't you like me? One would think you have an axe to grind or something. Just because I think GWB is a walking, talking disaster and a one man train wreck in progress, that is no reason not to like me.

I think I am a swell person and cannot for the life of me understand why everyone doesn't agree with that prognosis.

But Ron, you have to admit. You look foolish denigrating my MBA and forgetting the GWB has one also. Or does this mean you have turned the corner and come to understand that GWB is today the primary source of "more bad advice."

.../V

Reply to
Vess Irvine

"Vess Irvine" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com...

So far your attitude is that of someone who considers himself vastly superior to a lot of other people simple because you have an MBA.

Well, mister smarty-pants, there's plenty of people here, including myself, who have higher education, but who still behave in a civilised and courteous matter no matter what people ask.

The original post was a very valid one, seeing as how Spits with floats are not that interesting and many other marks of Spitfire are barely kitted. Mk.

22 or 24 for instance have AFAIK only been kitted in 1/32 once by Matchbox.

So Vess... care to leav your ivory tower and behave like humans do?

Reply to
Herbert Ackermans

Not forgetting the late nineties Airfix 1/48 issues of the beautiful Spitfire F22 (near to an F24 as dammit) and the Seafire 46/47. The F22 is due to be reissued by Airfix this year. Look at its Griffon nose and weep, oh ye Academy Spitfire owners (of which I am also the owner of a few). Thank heaven for silicone.

Chek

Reply to
Chek

Being from the UK, what is an MBA? Master of the Black Arts?

Chek

Reply to
Chek

I believe you brought that fact previously. In fact, I believe you brought it up several times previously. How does your Master Baiter's Award help you build better models? Never mind, don't answer; I really don't care anyway.

"The world would be a much simpler place if every one could pick and choose their obligations, but we can't and we shouldn't." Major Charles W. Whittlesey

Reply to
Bill Woodier

(rest snipped)

So much for any credibility any of your opinion might have had. You just can't give the political diatribe a rest, can you.

I took you out of the killfile to see if you've gotten over it and become a modeler rather that poitiical lackey but I guess not (hell, it's only been 3+ years). Back ya go.

"The world would be a much simpler place if every one could pick and choose their obligations, but we can't and we shouldn't." Major Charles W. Whittlesey

Reply to
Bill Woodier

You ridicule (actually they're only feeble attempts at ridicule), Irvie, because you love to and you have to. It's obvious to me that you're the type of person who, when he gets up in the morning, gets mad at his socks and stays mad at them all day. Get a grip; get a life. Deal with your unhappiness and stop trying to transfer your feelings of anger and inadequacy to others.

Hope you get the help you desperately need. Bye (again).

"The world would be a much simpler place if every one could pick and choose their obligations, but we can't and we shouldn't." Major Charles W. Whittlesey

Reply to
Bill Woodier

Me thinks the frat boy has been building in a room with no ventilation.

Reply to
Craig

"Chek" wrote in news:c2f8c5$shb$ snipped-for-privacy@titan.btinternet.com:

It's the title of people who are overeducated in the busineess arts, undereducated in morality and commonsense who get large amounts of money for making bad decisions based on thier rational, educated analysis that has nothing to do with reality.

Frank

Reply to
Gray Ghost

Yeah....I guess I shouldn't have appended his crap to my comment, Ron.

I must admit that I was guilty of that a couple times today before I put him back into the killfile. Sorry again.

"The world would be a much simpler place if every one could pick and choose their obligations, but we can't and we shouldn't." Major Charles W. Whittlesey

Reply to
Bill Woodier

it means when your business fails, you know exactly who to blame.

I bet Vess' real name is George W. Bush!! :-P

Jimi

Reply to
Jimi