fun rockets inventory close-out

I'm always in when it helps out a fellow hobbier.

steve

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Kaplow" Newsgroups: rec.models.rockets Sent: Friday, November 12, 2004 6:55 PM Subject: Re: fun rockets inventory close-out

Here's the first deal:

"The Fishman Special"

1 Tangent 2 Zoomies 2 Silver Hawks 2 Wicked Winnies 4 Swingers = 11 rockets @ $30.00
  • .00 S&H

What do you think?

BTW, The auction didn't go so well....

DGH

Reply to
default

Sure, what the hell?

Eldred

Reply to
EldredP

I would take one of those.

Reply to
Chris Taylor Jr

The offer is now official. 1 Tangent, 2 Zoomies, 2 Silver Hawks, 2 Wicked Winnies, and 4 Swingers. Send your $40.00 Paypal to snipped-for-privacy@pionet.net and type in "Fishman Special" or print out the order form at http:/pionet.net/~holvrson and fill it out with "Fishman Special" for $30.00 and $10.00 for S&H. Will update the website as soon as the temp agency stops calling me at inopportune times.

DGH

Reply to
doug holverson

Doug started it!

But it reminds me of one of the people George

Or one that doesn't wash his hands between patients.

Reply to
fishhead

Who is this fishman you talk about ?

Reply to
AlMax

Well, then I guess I need to buy them too.

Reply to
AlMax

Expartner who got me into this mess and then abandoned me.

DGH

Reply to
doug holverson

sorry to hear about that Doug.

lets count how many rocket businesses that started as partnerships still have the same partners ?

I think I've counted less then two, but I might be mistaken.

Reply to
AlMax