Virtual Sharps

I'm having trouble trying to get any "Virtual Sharps" to show up on my drawings. Is anybody else having trouble with this too?

Richard

Reply to
Richard Charney

Seems to be ok here. SW2005 SP0.1

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Have you enabled sketches for viewing in the drawing (look in the view menu).

Merry :-)

Reply to
Merry Owen

Yes, that was the first thing that popped into my mind when they wouldn't turn on. I'll have to keep digging around I guess.

Reply to
Richard Charney