Virtual sharps in a drawing

Is there any way to display virtual sharps in a drawing for dimensional purposes? I know sharps can be switched on for sketches but would like it in drawings for sheet metalwork. (lots of bends)

Reply to
pevans

Virtual sharps work in drawings the same way as a part. Control Select two lines and use the point tool to place a virtual sharp.

Reply to
Rob Rodriguez

I usually just add points at the intersections of the OML's. Just select the two intersecting lines and then chose the point feature and it will insert a point at the intersection.

Reply to
Brooke

The appearance of virtual sharps can be set in Tools/Options/Doc Props/Drawings/VirtualSharps..

They are placed by selecting two edges and placing a point.

Reply to
P.

Thanks

Reply to