A NEW Robotics Contest!!

A monthly contest has been started at:

Each month, $200 (or $250 voucher) will be awarded to the best robot, component,

or idea (an algorithm?) submitted.

To read the rules, go to the above site and click on 'Contest'.

If you have any questions or issues, post them in the Forums section.

Go to

and click on 'Forums' then register,

Then post to the 'Contest at TheRobotNetwork' Forum.

There is a general 'Fourms' in case anyone wants to post to

A more specific topic forum.

Bob Leonard

Contest Administrator

Reply to
Bob Leonard

Looking at your "sponsor's" site: is it really necessary to have each category button be a separate Flash file, just to do a simple LED-lightup rollover effect? Sheesh.

Reply to
dh

I think you should spend your $200 for a web site developer.

BRW

Reply to
Bennet Williams

Maybe reduce the prize to $199.95 and use the extra money to do just that.

+++ Replace "x" with "yahoo" to email me.
Reply to
dh

Couldn't find it, ended up on

and my morning was entirely wasted