A NEW Robotics Contest!!

A monthly contest has been started at:
www.therobotnetwork.com
Each month, $200 (or $250 voucher) will be awarded to the best robot,
component,
or idea (an algorithm?) submitted.
To read the rules, go to the above site and click on 'Contest'.
If you have any questions or issues, post them in the Forums section.
Go to www.therobotnetwork.com and click on 'Forums' then register,
Then post to the 'Contest at TheRobotNetwork' Forum.
There is a general 'Fourms' in case anyone wants to post to
A more specific topic forum.
Bob Leonard
Contest Administrator

Looking at your "sponsor's" site: is it really necessary to have each category button be a separate Flash file, just to do a simple LED-lightup rollover effect? Sheesh.
I think you should spend your $200 for a web site developer.
BRW

<Bennet Williams> wrote in message

Maybe reduce the prize to $199.95 and use the extra money to do just that.
+++ Replace "x" with "yahoo" to email me.

Couldn't find it, ended up on www.throbnet.com and my morning was entirely wasted