A New Modelling Forum

Folks,

I have just launched a new modelling forum and you are invited to take a closer look.

Unlike other forums this one is going to be different! One of the things we will be doing is to run three monthly competitions:

Model of the month Photo of the month Tip of the month

Ii is hoped that through these competitions you will have the chance to win over £500 (approx $900) worth of prizes every month.

To find out more just visit our site ate

I look forward to seeing you in our forums.

Regards Ian

---------------------------------------------------------------- Please don't reply to this post as the email address will not work

Ian Sargent

In message , Ian Sargent writes

Oh, no, not another one.

Reply to
John Sullivan

"Ian Sargent" wrote

Yawn!

John.

Reply to
John Turner

In what way are you going to differ from all of the existing ones?

There is already too many forums, if you aren't going to do something they don't, why bother? I can however understand if you have a special intrest that the others doesnt cover, but I can't find anything they don't...

Reply to
GuW

I was wondering how to spend 12 quid on something totally unnecessary, that is available for free elsewhere. Now I have the answer!!!!!

Reply to
Rob K

It's different in that you have to PAY!!!

Reply to
D A Smith

Well, that's a first... Not sure if that was what I was looking for though, but it was a nice try ;-)

Reply to
GuW

Reply to
djindivik

Try looking at the site and you might realise why.

Do you want someone else to do all the work for you?

Reply to
D A Smith