2004 Gundam & Mecha Modeling Contest

Hi everyone

Hobbyfanatics 2004 Gundam Modeling Contest rules and prizes has just announced! And we do have a surprise for you this time! The contest will not only have our usual prizes provided by Hobbyfan.com, but we have also acquired HobbyLink Japan

as an additional sponsorship!

For the complete info on entry rule, deadlines, and prizes please click on the following links:

And don't forget to enter our 2004 Mecha Modeling contest:

That's 2 separate contests with lots of great prizes waiting for you!

Note: If the above lonks don't work, please go to

click on the FORUM button and look into the current contest section.

Thanks! CHI/cwmodels

Reply to
CWMODELS