2004 Gundam & Mecha Modeling Contest

Hi everyone
Hobbyfanatics 2004 Gundam Modeling Contest rules and prizes has just announced! And we do have a surprise for you this time! The contest will not only have our
usual prizes provided by Hobbyfan.com, but we have also acquired HobbyLink Japan (www.hlj.com) as an additional sponsorship!
For the complete info on entry rule, deadlines, and prizes please click on the following links:
http://hobbyfanatics.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t 87
And don't forget to enter our 2004 Mecha Modeling contest:
http://hobbyfanatics.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t 98
That's 2 separate contests with lots of great prizes waiting for you!
Note: If the above lonks don't work, please go to www.hobbyfanatics.com click on the FORUM button and look into the current contest section.
Thanks! CHI/cwmodels