Mil Hind Interior

Can anyone give any suggestions to a mix of colours for the Russian interior found in the Hind 24 please.

Spence

Reply to
Spencer

from somebody's post:

"I went with the crowd and used the Model Master Enamel Soviet Interior for the panels and they look ok. I was unable to find an exact interior color match in acrylic, but since most of my reference photos show different shades , even of the same helo, due to light levels I am not going to stress too much on that one.

I painted the wheel wells and interior with Gunze modern RAF Barley Grey and it looks pretty good to my eyes.

The 4+ book says " The main cabin and wheel wells are pale blue/grey FS

26329" and goes on to say the gear legs are the same color.

A quick spin through the paint racks at LHS and not so local but well stocked, did not find an exact match, hence the Barley Grey."

Reply to
PPT_Ranger

I have arrived ! Someone quoting me to another builder... yeah.. I know that sounds pompous as all hell.. I don't really take myself that seriously..

I've got a build log going over on Armorama.com with some pics of the kit interior in my gallery.

Click on forums click on rotory wing (or more choices if it's not in the top 5) It's the Hind build log thread.

Drop me a line if you have any Q's

Mike please remove "diespam" to reply

If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, perhaps you've misunderstood the situation.

Reply to
MLDHOC

sorry, forgot to add it's in the aircraft forum. THEN under rotory wing.. Mike please remove "diespam" to reply