A New Modelling Forum

Folks,
I have just launched a new modelling forum and you are invited to
take a closer look.
Unlike other forums this one is going to be different! One of the
things we will be doing is to run three monthly competitions:
Model of the month
Photo of the month
Tip of the month
Ii is hoped that through these competitions you will have the chance
to win over £500 (approx $900) worth of prizes every month.
To find out more just visit our site ate

I look forward to seeing you in our forums.
Regards
Ian
Please don't reply to this post as the email address will not work
Ian Sargent