Servo Magazine request

Would there be any chance of some kind person sending a couple of back issues of Servo Magazine to New Zealand free of charge? I don't have any means of overseas payment at present and I will reciprocate with a token of appreciation which is unique to New Zealand. This is a genuine request, not a wind up or a troll. Contact off list if you wish - to; imagineering at clear dot net dot nz

-- Regards, Murray McKenzie, HVMES, NZSG 17640, snipped-for-privacy@clear.net.nz Wellington, New Zealand.

A person who works with his hands is a labourer. A person who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman. A person who works with his hands, his brain and his heart is an artist

Reply to
Imagineering Unlimited