Forum Added to PhotoWorks Contest

Hi All,

I've finally had time to create the forum for my website

. The forum should give people the opportunity to post comments, thoughts, suggestions, etc about the PhotoWorks contest. It should also enhance the ability of the contest to be used as a learning tool. When you have some time register with the forum and check out what it has to offer. The upcoming August contest voting will be a good test to see if the forum will meet people's needs. I'll also be posting some new PhotoWorks content to the site soon so keep an eye out for that.

One last note. Ken Maren and myself are working to set a user group specifically for PhotoWorks. We are in the planning stages now and hope to have our first meeting soon. We have created and area of the forum specifically for PhotoWorks User Group information. If you're interested in joining the PhotoWorks user group or want to offer your ideas post a message at the forum.

Rob

Reply to
Rob Rodriguez