Re: Model to animation, apply force(s) on model

Thank You Cliff. That is what I am currently doing. Probably makes more sense! Wayne

I don't know when you last looked into the package that SolidWorks has for this. It is called CosmosMotion. If you have a SolidWorks seat all you would have to do to obtain it is get a SolidWorks Premium seat. The upgrade cost would depend on the package level and your current status regarding Maintenance. You would have to talk to your local VAR regarding this. The Cosmos Motion Package was only recently included in the premium package I believe as of SP3 or 4 of 2006
Regards, Corey