Calling all eMatrix developers

A new Google group has been started to solve the problem of sharing eMatrix information in a searchable and un-moderated forum:

I have opened this group to anybody who wishes to share their ideas and development concepts around eMatrix dev process form schema definition to core or business programming.

Unfortunatly eMatrix's forums do not have searching abilities and I believe they are rather highly moderated.

Please take a moment and post any questions or comments to this forum and spread the word to others who may be interested in a better place to share about their eMatrix experiences.

BTW - I don't work for matrix one, I just hack in my own system for some time and would like to have an independant forum to share and gain more knowledge.

Thanks for your time and interest!

JsD

[Use Firefox!]
Reply to