re: Config Q

Wildfire 2.0 begins with a plain gray screen. I can go in and change that to the previous wildfire screen (blue fade), but I have to do this each time. I have 'played' with creating my own background. Again, however, I have to set that up EACH time.

There must be a setting to change the default screen colors so it loads w/what I want every time. Is this in the config file?

Thanks Eng

Reply to
Engineer

Somewhere in the system colors dialog there's a way to save the settings to a file. You can then use the config.pro option system_colors_file to point to it.

Reply to
Jeff Howard

You have to save the color scheme you want to a file. When you are in the System Colors dialog, do a File>Save and put the syscol.scl file in a 'safe' place. In config.pro, add the line:

system_colors_file

Use the full pathname to avoid problems. The color scheme will be loaded on startup.

Regards Pete

Jeff Howard wrote:

settings to

Reply to