3D PDF files and spin center

Wildfire 4.0 and Adobe Acrobat 8.0

I will make a 3D PDF file and open it Adobe Acrobat 8.0 and everything looks good except for the spin center is about 60 feet away from the center of the model. Does anybody have experience with this? Or how to change the spin center?

Steve

Reply to
sws

Wildfire 4.0 and Adobe Acrobat 8.0

I will make a 3D PDF file and open it Adobe Acrobat 8.0 and everything looks good except for the spin center is about 60 feet away from the center of the model. Does anybody have experience with this? Or how to change the spin center?

Steve

It did the same thing to me, at first. Then I played with the render settings, background colors, lighting styles and eventually, the spin icon behaved normally. Couldn't tell you what exactly made it behave.

David Janes

Reply to
Janes