current consultancy rates in the UK?

What is the going rate nowadays for an on site consultant in the UK? Between =A31000 and =A31500 per day maybe?

Also what would one expect to pay per day for on site training where we provide the workstations (and the butties).

Its a while since we did any training or consultancy with PTC or PTC authorised people and I just want to get a feel for the current pricing.

Thanks. F

Reply to
frederick

It depends on the quality of the consultant. Pro is no longer the cash cow it was, as big users like VAG (Cosworth, Bentley) Rover etc are slimming down or moving to Catia due to it's allegedly superior PLM capabilities, or small end users are going to Solidworks as it is much cheaper.

They would have to be *damn* good to see a grand a day out of me.

See what Concurrent

quote you - they tend to be quite sane.

Alternately, if it's modelling, I come off contract on April 11th, and I'm not anything like that expensive.

Also what would one expect to pay per day for on site training where we provide the workstations (and the butties).

Its a while since we did any training or consultancy with PTC or PTC authorised people and I just want to get a feel for the current pricing.

Thanks. F

Reply to
John Wade