Australian designed Laboratory Notebooks - now available in the UK

Dynamic Stationery has been producing laboratory notebooks in Australia since 1996. We now supply these books to over 100 government
and private research laboratories in Australia. We would like to announce that we have recently set up distribution of our books in the UK. You can find out more about our books from our web site
For customers in Australia http://www.dynamic-stationery.com
For customers in the UK http://uk.dynamic-stationery.com
Cheers
Don