Calling all friends

As promised, its time to handle these bastards who refuse to stop ridiculing me. Ive IDed two of them and it turns out theyre close by! I hereby invite all my friends to join me this Saturday in a convoy to take out these perps once and for all! BYOPH (bring your own pipes and hammers) or I can supply your preferred implement. Free Monster and Dew in exchange for a small donation. Door prizes galore, your choice of dogs or links to free sailboats. Outdoor #1 is unlimited but please do your #2 business before you arrive as flushing capability is expected to be in short supply... very short supply....shrug No need to RSVP, just show your nym registration at the door. Consider this your audition for the Great Cull. Perform well on Saturday and be assured of a top position in the post cull government. Be there or be square! VBG

Reply to
Gunner Asch

The dog ate my card. Will this pose a problem? LOL

Reply to
Richard Tater

I can accept a SNAP card, welfare card, proof of unpaid power bill, notice of eviction, or any expired vehicle registration as a substitute....shrug

Reply to
Gunner Asch

How about an unpaid property tax lien notice?

Reply to
Gary Chamberlain

I haven't one of those either. Maybe goofy can lend me one of his. There certainly seems to be an ample supply...

Reply to
jcarroll1119

Oh yes! That will entitle you to ride shotgun in my war wagon. So long as you don't mind us using the plates off your vehicle...shrug I'll get to work on an engineering solution to the transfer.

Reply to
Gunner Asch