Combined Groups Get-Together/Holiday Open House

You are all cordially invited to an open house/gab session/meet 'n' greet.

Get together with the list members and others in the NE Illinois, SE Wisconsin areas. Logan Actuator Co. will host the gathering in our new home, conveniently(?) located in Harvard, Illinois. Access via I-90, or even Metra Union Pacific Northwest Line, rides can be arranged to and from the Harvard Train Station. We will be providing coffee and baked goods by Swiss Maid Bakery. Potential swap meet: bring your excess tooling and accessories and buy-sell-trade with other attendees. Door Prizes: to be determined. What: Local Get Together for owners of Logan, Montgomery Wards, South Bend, Atlas, Craftsman, or other kindred brands of lathes, or anyone who just wants to stop by and say "Hi". When: Saturday December 6, 2003 10 AM - 2 PM Where: Logan Actuator Co. 550 Chippewa Rd. Harvard IL 60033 Mapquest Link to Location:

Who: Logan Lathe-List South Bend Lathe Group Metalworking Shapers Group Model Engineering List Atlas-Craftsman List Clausing List

Call, email, fax etc. with your name and how many are coming with you. Also, if you are taking the train, and need to be picked up, let me know when you will be arriving.

Please feel free to pass this along to anyone you think may be interested.

Metra Rail Link:

Scott S. Logan